- All submitted papers are subject to blind peer-review process.
The manuscript should be submitted in the form of two separate files:
the complete manuscript containing the biographical information of the author(s) and the article text with all the references and acknowledgements, and
the anonymised manuscript containing only the article text without summaries and no mention of the name(s) of the author(s).
- The manuscript should be original, unpublished work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, significance, originality and readability.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection. Rejected papers will not be re-reviewed.
- No copyright infringement, plagiarism or presentation of fraudulent data is allowed.
All contributed work should be written in English or German.
The authors should also bear in mind that Juridica International targets an international audience, so excessive use of jargon specific to a particular approach or field of law should be avoided. Opinions expressed in articles are those of the individual authors and do not represent editorial policy.
Article should be between 30,000 and 38,000 characters (spaces included). All articles will be subject to linguistic review, and edited articles will be made available to you for approval.
Submissions should follow the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities.
To submit a manuscript electronically, please send it in Rich Text Format (.rtf) to info at juridica dot ee
Juridica International allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Juridica International does not charge APCs or submission charges.